Reviews IO USA
Andrew - Utrecht University
Business Administration Internship
"Thanks to IO USA I landed an internship in Manhattan! IO USA did a great job by finding my an internship and guiding me step by step true the Visa application process. Thanks Again!"
Lisa - Amsterdam Fashion Insitute
J-1 Visa Support
"I had to organise my visa within 8 weeks. I heard from many other people it would take much longer than that. After comparing agencies, IO USA came out as the number one for me. After my application was made, IO USA contacted me very soon. And this continued during my application. I could always ask them anything and receive an answer within a few days and sometimes within a few hours, or minutes! They helped me a lot and I want to thank them for their great service!"
Phil - Rotterdam University
Business Administration Internship
"the service from IO USA was great and helped me a lot. I started late with my application but this was not a problem for IO USA as they contacted companies right away. I now have an inter nship at a M&A Advisor in NYC! Also, their response to my emails was always top notch and fast! I could ask anything and I was assured I was in good hands."
J-1 Internship Visa
Landed an internship on your own, but you need some guidance with applying for the J-1 Visa? You can now request our free information booklet which all the information you need to know about how to select the right sponsor organisation and applying for the J-1 Internship.
To intern in the United States you need a J-1 Exchange visa. This visa together with the DS-2019 form can be difficult to obtain and not all J-1 visa application are approved by either the sponsor organization in the US or the US Consular / Embassy.
An organization like IO USA will help you with your visa application and increase the change that your visa application will be approved. We assist over a hundred fifty students every year with their J-1 visa application. We also guide them to complete the visa process from collecting the required documents to making an appointment at the Consular / Embassy.
We help our students by checking the submitted documents, to see if both the students and host company meets the J-1 visa requirements. This way the visa applications run swift and smoothly.
Start on time with your visa application!
Applying for your J-1 exchange visa requires quite a bit paperwork and time. Make sure you start on time with your visa application and request the required documents to avoid getting delayed. If necessary, you can also request a priority proceeding option.
Process guideline requesting J-1 Exchange visa
- Apply for sponsorship online.
- 2 to 3 days later you will receive a confirmation.
- Collect the requested documents (proof of enrolment, copy from your passport, insurance etc.).
- Submit the requested documents.
- Documents approval by your sponsor organization.
- Conduct interview with your sponsor.
- Receive your sponsorship decision, by your sponsor in the US.
- Make an appointment at the US Embassy or Consulate.
- After 3 to 4 days you will receive your passport with your J-1 visa.
Costs for the J-1 Exchnage Visa
- J1 Visa / DS-2019 Form- $740,- (1-3 months)
- J1 Visa / DS-2019 Form- $795,- (3-6 months)
- SEVIS FEE - $180,-
- Appointment US Consular/Embassy - 165,- Euro's
- Insrance - $45,- p.m
- J1 Visa Support - 165,- Euro
- Site Visit - $180 ,-
- Priority Proceeding - Please inquire